> You know, sometimes it's best to recognise when you're
> flogging a dead horse.

I appreciate your advice, but I have actually sold this photo on items
from my CafePress store, so there are people out there who like it as it
is.  I just wanted to find out what fellow photographers thought, rather
than consumers.

It's interesting that the response from a photography group like this
would be just about the opposite of the responses I got from
non-photographers.  It's amusing, too, that I could guess with 75%
accuracy what PDML members would say when I saw their names in my inbox.
;)

Anyway, thanks everyone, I'll quit bugging you about it now.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto