I'm not a lover of cat photos, perhaps because they're so numerous. But this one is very good. A nice shot — cat or not!
On Dec 19, 2008, at 12:12 AM, ann sanfedele wrote:

David J Brooks wrote:

Nice head shot, looks like our Norman.

Good DOF here.

BTW what is required to shoot a pentax 50 on a rebel, besides Cotty's
sledge hammer and saw.:-)

Dave

Thanks, Dave - she is a beauty, isnt she?
It is an adaptor ring -- Cotty clued me to it -- forgot what it is called... not too expensive ... easy to swithc around from one k mount lens to another... you lose the recording of the f stop in the exif data, You have to set the focus and aperture manually (like we all used to do all the time:-) )
ann