Up for sale are a couple of my high end Pentax FA lenses as well as my Tamron 28-75 zoom. I baby all of my equipment so these are all in (LN-) condition. I have some feedbacks on Pentax Forums, Fred Miranda and 100% feedback on eBay under username Sirfishalotz. I'm only selling these to cover costs of a recently purchased super telephoto lens.

I accept Paypal, eCheck or Money Order and will ship most places worldwide.

 Hi-res image of each lens described below can be seen at:

www.pbase.com/sirfishalot/pentax_super_lens_sale]Pentax Glass For Sale Photo Gallery by sirfishalot at pbase.com

SMC FA 43mm/1.9 Limited Black. -the third "Amigo" This lens has superb bokeh, excellent IQ and awesome build quality. I bought this new in 2006 and haven't even taken more than 100 shots with it. Includes front & rear caps & leather pouch. I can't find the box right now for the life of me.
Price: $370.00

SMC FA77mm/1.8 Limited Black. Next to the FA*85/1.4 this is "the" portrait lens in smc glass. I purchased at the same time as the 43 above and it has seen equal little use sorry to say, but my loss is your gain. You won't be disappointed in any way with this lens. Again original caps & leather pouch, sorry box is hiding somewhere in the house.
Price: $567.00

Tamron 28-75/2.8 XR-di LD. Awesome fast zoom. Folks often look to this one when they can't have the FA*28-70/2.8. Quality of this fine lens is well documented on the web forums. I'm the original owner. Includes hood, original front & rear caps.
Price: $257.00

Shipping via UPS, Fedex is additional to the prices above and will vary per buyer location. Paypal fees(should buyers opt for this payment type) are included to the prices above. Payment by eCheck via Paypal can be used with a slight discount to the buyer and shipping will occur once funds have cleared. USPS mail will be slightly more than usual if I have to go to the post office during my working hours, but I'm off next week so hurry up and buy these!

Thanks for looking,
JayT