Why not just get daughter out of the house?

That what my mom said to us: If you haven´t moved when you´re 20, the I ´ll kick you out (but we where boys). :-)

Mine are:
1 Take better pictures.
2 Take less pictures.
3 Use more time taking pictures.
4 Use my LF and MF cameras more.
5 Try to forget that I want the DA15mm
6 Hope that Pentax Norway has forgotten that I ordered the DA*55.
7 Prepare the boys of the facts of life: I´m looking forward to kicking them out in about 10 years, and that I want grandchildren to photograph. 8 In just a couple of years we´ll be moving and I can start looking for a house with room for a permanent darkroom.

DagT