Hi Bruce:  Thanks for sharing those.  Very neat
Hi Dave: Wow! those were fun. Where do you have that movie sleepover? Also didn't realize you could post video on flickr--very cool! I'll have to remember this.
Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Savage" <ozsav...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: OT - Time-lapse tilt-shift

That is very neat.

Guy I know here does time laps shots too. Here's one from a sleepover
movie night we had a few months back:

<http://flickr.com/photos/gtm_wa/2917818915/>

And here is and IR time laps of his:

<http://flickr.com/photos/gtm_wa/3113863729/>

Cheers,

Dave

2008/12/29 Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>:
This guy Keith Loutit has a rather neat idea: create short time-lapse films
through tilt-shift lenses on a dSLR  ...

Bathtub II
http://www.vimeo.com/1789964

The North Wind Blew South
http://www.vimeo.com/1953467

And there's a long one (5 min) about Greenpeace and saving whales and stuff:
"Helpless" ...
http://www.vimeo.com/2482776

-bmw