Hello Godfrey and others
I have had mine for appr. 8-9 months now.
Frankly, it has become my favorite/standard lense. I normally carry this one
and my FA* 28-70mm F. 2.8 with me for just about anything (or sometimes the
lighter Tamrom 28-75mm).

I find it excellent. Especially I'm thrilled about the fact that I cn use it
indoors for portraits or "family shots" as well as for architecture and
reporting. Very sharp. Not too much wideangle distortion. I practically use it
every day. For professional as well as private purposes.

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.