Yeah, it's a difficult choice.

I was going to suggest cropping but I thought you'd lose too much of the
red truck.

Now, having seen the crop, I'm not so sure.  I think I prefer the
cropped version by a small margin.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:51:06 +1000, "John Coyle" <jco...@powerup.com.au>
said:
> Thanks to Brian, Christine, Luiz, David S., and Frank for your comments.
> thought about cropping out the white rails (which are actually a part of
> another vehicle's tray-back), but that would have meant losing a
> significant
> part of the other two trucks, so I decided against it.  However, have a
> look
> at the cropped version and let me know what you think.
>
> Cropped version:
> http://www.epraxisdata.com/PESO_006.html
>
> Original version:
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8437780
>

> ( PhotoNet refused to upload the revised version, reasons unknown!)
>
> John in Brisbane

                          wherever you are