All,

I retrieved some old Kodak PhotoCDs with scans that I'd like to add to my
Adobe Lightroom database.  Turns out Lightroom doesn't recognize .pcd files.
Also, PhotoCD seems like it's a dead format.  Soooo.... I need to convert
them to a "non-dead" format.

I was able to get my copy of Photoshop CS2 to open the files just fine at
maximum resolution, and I can use automation to do batch conversions.  I
haven't been able to find much on the web to help me with optimal conversion
parameters (e.g., best output color space, 8-bit vs 16-bit TIFF, etc.).

Anybody on the list have any experience?

Thanks,

Mark