On Feb 4, 2009, at 18:01, Luiz Felipe wrote:
After a serious battle our niece passed away few hours ago. She and a friend were involved in a motorcycle accident, and despite our efforts and the extraordinary help received from friends, relatives, the medics and crew of Instituto dr. José Frota here in Fortaleza, volunteers and perfect strangers, didn´t survive the extensive trauma.

I didn't know her (or you), but tears here.

Luiz - my sympathies...  I'm so sorry.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com