Hey, John, that's a fun pic.  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Celio" <n...@neovenator.com>
To: <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 2:11 AM
Subject: Just for Fun: My Photo Vest and the Pin Collection That Lives There

I'm preparing my gear for the wedding I'm shooting next weekend, which includes taking my pin collection off my photo vest. I took a photo before removing it, and then decided it would be fun to share.

WARNING: The close-up page comes to about 4mb. Be patient when downloading if you're not on broadband.

http://www.neovenator.com/special/pins/

As you can see, the majority of the pins are photo-related. I've got a bunch of Pentax pins (some weren't on the vest when I shot this) and pins from almost every major camera and film brand before 2006 (not including the electronics companies like Sony and Panasonic). I'm told some of the Leica pins are pretty rare, but I don't collect them for monetary value.

There are also pins from national and state parks, sports teams, bands and more.

Each object on the close-up page has ALT text explaining what it is.

Enjoy,
John

--
http://www.neovenator.com