To: "Pentax-Discuss List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:40 PM
Subject: What is difference between Data back FG, FI and FJ??

Dear Group,
BOZ's website mentions three data backs for the MZ / ZX camera's: FG, FI and FJ
Does anyone know the difference?
I have one on a MZ-50, it has no type marking, but it seems to fit without problems on a MZ-5 and the pictures on BOZ's site all look the same to me.
Also I cannot see a reason to have different backs for those camera's.
I would like to use it on a MZ-6 but will that work?
And how to test without shooting and developing film?
Googling the web brought nothing. Hope the united wisdom of the list can help!
Greetz, Jos