Bruce Dayton wrote:
I like the first image.  That being said, the presentation is
certainly not what we are used to.  There is a washed out look along
with very grainy, dirty looking snow.  I don't know if this is
inherent in the negative or is more an issue with
scanning/processing.  I'd play around with this one and see if you
can improve it a bit.
Well, the film definitely is grainy, and the dirty look could be from actual dirt, since the picture is taken in the middle of a city. But I've done virtually no processing on the images. Maybe I'll give it a try...

- Toralf