Luiz Felipe wrote:
Well, just bought a *ist DS with the 18~55, and one of these days I'll
get to receive it... the price we pay for that lovely and cheap address
not too close to the sea ;-) [ ... ]

I'm watching BR ebay-like sites, and right now is the wrong time to sell
anything 35mm around here - Pentax in particular.
Maybe this means that the best option is actually to buy another 35mm Pentax, i.e. one that works? Another MX, perhaps, since you may have a good "parts" camera for it already.

Problem aggravated by
the fact those cameras are not working and Pentax tech in BR is not so
near. I really don't know what to do.

Any ideas? Please???

PS: since I can't rely on just one camera, I accepted as payment for
some old debts a Canon EOS 500n + 50mm 1.8 and 28~80 whatever, the
camera in fair condition but lenses very good. I'd like to sell it and
pay the repair of one or two of those cameras, but that means only one 35mm camera until the repairs are successful (if). Or I could go the evil way and purchase the PK~EOS adapter and keep it - too bad I hate the damned viewfinder...

This email and any files contained therein is confidential and may contain
privileged information.  If you are not the named addressee(s) or you have
otherwise received this in error, you should not distribute or copy this e-mail
or use any of its content for any purpose. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete it from your
system