On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 12:48 AM, Christine  Aguila
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi Everyone:  I found some painted art on the rocks & some playful light
> along the Lake Michigan shore on a short photowalk last Saturday.  There are
> 3 different renderings here.  I'd be interested in knowing if you had a
> preference.  The 2nd rendering is pretty much as seen--as they say :-).
>

> http://faculty.ccc.edu/caguila/egyptian/index.html
>
> comments welcome, Cheers, Christine

Is that a banana peel, and ankh, or are you just happy to see me?

;-)

Seriously, I like #1.  It has to be in colour (BW just doesn't cut it
in this case - odd tho' that might be to hear from me), and I like the
more contrasty look to the first one.

Fun shot!

cheers,
frank