On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 03:04:03AM -0400, John Francis wrote:

> How many copies?   Have you still got friends there?

Only two copies of the big suites, I don't know how many of the
smaller ones. I've only got one friend there at the moment, and having
just bought some stuff through him I don't want to be too pushy. Even
if you don't have friends there, I bet your wife knows a bunch of
people there through the museum.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.