Yesterday was the big deadline at work. I ended up going to Andy's BBQ
in Santa Clara for dinner with a friend. I hadn't been to Andy's since
they were in Campbell and I'm happy to report the quality is as good
as ever.  We split a two person combination platter, and only managed
to make it about halfway through the pile of meat.

I liked the way the DOF came out on this shot of the garlic bread:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/3403826978/sizes/l/in/set-72157616113902015/

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.