On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 08:39:18PM -0600, William Robb wrote:

> [...]

It's too bad you couldn't just change a line in /etc/fstab. People say
that Windows is so much easier than Unix, but if something like that
happened on a Linux box, it would be a 30 second job to remap the
drive back to where it was.

I don't so much mind operating systems that hold my hand, I do mind
when they refuse to let go.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.