On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 01:08:10PM -0700, Jack Davis wrote:

> I love working scenes like this. Your favorite is also mine.
> Where were they taken?
> Enjoyed the set very much!

On Hellyer in South San Jose.

Wednesday's shots can be found by plugging
5290 Hellyer Ave, San Jose, Santa Clara, California 95138

in google maps.

I think that these would be at
5276 Hellyer Ave, San Jose, Santa Clara, California 95138

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5276+Hellyer+Ave,+San+Jose,+Santa+Clara,+California+95138&sll=37.272399,-121.793483&sspn=0.000814,0.000917&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr

If people wanted, we could meet for lunch and shooting dead farm gear.