Luka Knezevic-Strika wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamoneki/sets/72157616308589571/

Here are a few posters for my exhibition (first in my town -
Belgrade), that opens on April 13. A friend of mine drew the black and
white ink version and I've made a few photography-containing ones in
photoshop. Hope you find them interesting.
cheers,
Luka

PS if you happen to be in Belgrade on April 13, please come
to the opening :)

Those are great, Luka; I really like them. Your friend is very talented. I can't make the opening, I'm afraid, but I wish you all the best with it!

-bmw