http://www.neovenator.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1230

You will not be seeing the many photos that I hate (which is the vast majority of them), even though the bride liked them all. I learned VOLUMES shooting this wedding. There are so many "woulda coulda shoulda" photos! I've got a long list of things to do differently next time.

Comments welcome, but I know they're not perfect and pretty cliche. Please ignore the green hose and beige plastic box in the barn photos that I completely missed at the time. My self-esteem regarding this shoot is in a constant state of flux, shifting between "Gosh this turned out well," and "Holy crap I am going to die of embarassment."

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/calemp