YES - right.

JC O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Luiz Felipe
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 8:33 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Trading resolution for depth of field

You're actually saying if one zoom out (reduce the magnification of the
subject) and crop back to the desired composition the DOF will be
increased, right? So the pic taken with the zoom at 35mm will present
greater DOF than the one taken at 70mm, after you enlarge both to the
same subject size, right?

...so the K20d has greater DOF than the *ist DS, right?

I love numbers... :-)

LF

--
Luiz Felipe