On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 09:28:28PM +0800, David Savage wrote:
> 2009/4/7 frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>:
> > But you can bang my head with all the numbers and theories you want,
> > until I go do it over and over, I'm not going to "get it".  Some
> > people like the theory behind things, and that's fine, too.  But we
> > can't forget what the underlying theory is about:  going out and
> > taking photos!
>
> Amen!
>
> All also add that there thousands upon thousand of technically
> competent, but mind numbingly boring, photos on the inter web.
>
> I know, I have added quite a few to the technically competent, but
> mediocre, pool myself.

I've done quite a few of those, but they aren't nearly as frustrating
as the brilliant photos that were ruined because of a technical error,
of which I have quite a few.  For sufficiently small values of
brilliant that is.

Also nice shot of the glowing bunghole. did you do that by timing the
flash? Or by aiming a mirror? If you did it with a mirror, you might
be able to achieve a similar effect by just taping a mirror to the
jeans so her hand didn't need to be there.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.