On Apr 8, 2009, at 6:57 AM, John Sessoms wrote:

From: pnstenquist
You could print a negative digital image on clear acetate with an
inkjet printer and then make a contact print on photographic paper.
Of course you could make a better print with the inkjet printer.
What's your objective here? You might achieve an interesting result,
but I doubt that it would be a high quality image. Paul

The objective is to make a darkroom B&W print from a digital capture.

This is what I and others interested in this process have done in the past:

http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/main_pages/book_info_main_page1.htm

A friend of mine in San Luis Obisbo is a master at this process.

Godfrey