Godfrey, I like Tabasco - very interesting. Stacks didn't work for me. Nothing against some softness now and then, in these I relate the softness to low light, handheld - even if you say shutter speeds were high.

LF

Godfrey DiGiorgi escreveu:
Last night while at a restaurant ...

http://homepage.mac.com/godders/049-stacks.jpg
"Stacks" - San Jose 2009

http://homepage.mac.com/godders/050-tabasco.jpg
"Tabasco" - San Jose 2009

Both with the Panasonic G1 + Olympus G.Zuiko 40/1.4, wide open at ISO 100.

They're a little soft ... I didn't focus particularly accurately, shutter speeds were certainly high enough ... and I nearly tossed them as a result. However, after looking at them again this morning, I find I like them. What say you?

Comments are always appreciated.

Godfrey
--
 www.gdgphoto.com