On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 03:42:16PM -0700, Joseph McAllister wrote:
> Interesting set, Bob...  Date stamp sucks.
>
> This brought out some visual and aural memories!
>
> http://www.web-options.com/Commute/content/IMAGE_00067_large.html
>
> http://tralfaz-archives.com/coverart/P/pfloyd_animals.html

I thought it looked a lot like the cover to animals, that explains it.

There were some fine photos in that series, proof that while you may
need decent gear to get clear shots, you don't need good gear to get
beautiful photos.

I'd love to see what you could get if you started carrying a decent
camera on your commute.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.