frank theriault wrote:
On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Doug Brewer <d...@alphoto.com> wrote:

Mon aƩroglisseur est plein d'anguilles

Is today French Day in the Brewer household?

cheers,
frank

You know how it goes. You posted a photo of a guy playing an accordion, which made me think of Robert Doisneau, and I remembered this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uk9zykqYxE

which has La Vie En Rose as one of the songs, reminding me of Edith Piaf, so I cranked up Pandora.com and my Edith Piaf channel, now playing in the background as I do some damage control on a slide show I've been working on for the last week but on which I realized didn't have a feature I had assumed the software had because every other slide show software I've used has and I'm having to backtrack, losing a couple days work, but damn that girl can sing.

It's the same old story.