Try again:
http://cid-9c2325683f4c3b9c.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/%E6%91%84%E5%BD%B1%E5%99%A8%E6%9D%90/PENTAX%20Rumors/IMG|_0153|_ps|_up.jpg

So that's, starting from the left, Unknown K20D successor, K20D, 645D,
K-m with something red happening to the shutter release button?

The thing I've concluded is the 645D has a very busy mode dial; I get
15 things.

There's no 645D within a mile of that photo. I keep seeing people (here and on Pentax Forums) saying every camera they see that doesn't look familliar is a 645D, which just drives me up the wall. The 645D is BIG and square and looks nothing like any of those other cameras.

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/attachments/pentax-medium-format-645-6x7-645d/31422d1238320688-pentax-645d-removable-back-1photo-200907-02b.jpg

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com