Congrats, Dan!
It was about high time you got something into the Gallery!
Lovely composed, that garden shot.

A blog doesn't have to be anything but meanderings. Trust me... :-)

Or Doug Brewer. Or Boris. Or Scott.

Or Mark Roberts... No wait! Mark's got a purpose. He doesn't count.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com