Bob W wrote:
---- Christian <christ...@skofteland.net> wrote:
http://mondociclismo.blogspot.com/2009/05/first-place-to-aryeh.html

Funny, my friend Jim has a Cervello and sent me that link before I checked my mail here. Obviously he is following your blog.

I really
like the traditional geometry and lugged steel of the

Colnago Master
X-lite. No offense but I hate the sloping top tube of the

Cervellos....

Me too.  They make carrying sacks of coal deuced difficult.

Here's a picture of Mike on his way home after a hard day picking up nutty
slack:
http://www.vam.ac.uk/images/image/5009-popup.html
Bill Brandt took my photo? Wait 'til his estate gets the modelling fee request.....