Impressive indeed, David. I'd try the .mov if you upload it somewhere...

How far are the shots spaced?

LF

David Savage escreveu:
G'day All,

Another from my trip to Karijini National Park, taken on the final night:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/disavage/3531464204/>

The 239, 30 second exposure, images that make up this sequence were
shot over 4 hours. At which point the freshly charged battery ran out
of juice :-)

I lack to tools to do a proper editing job (sequence assembled in
Quicktime) & the quality on Flickr isn't the best.

Because I slept a swag (lower right of frame) that was what I feel
asleep looking at every night. Looking up at that sky is humbling.

If there is enough interest I can upload a copy of the original
Quicktime .mov file, but it's pretty weighty at about 19MB.

Enjoy,

Cheers,

Dave

Luiz Felipe