Pardon the repeat.

For sale: Pentax DA 10-17 Fisheye, complete

My DA 10-17 used to be Godfrey's. It was in Mint condition when I bought it from him, and is still mint. I have used it maybe half a dozen times and taken very good care of it.

I have all the caps and packaging, all in excellent shape.

US$370.  Check or money order only.

I will ship free in the US. I prefer to ship via UPS, so please have a non-PO Box address available if possible. It would also help if I could ship to a business, because that's cheaper for me. I can ship USPS if necessary. International buyers, contact me for shipping info.

Thank you,
John Celio

--
http://www.neovenator.com