Seems there is a schmap web site and my tiger shot from last Oct is
the one they want,

Dave

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:47 AM, David J Brooks<pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Juriy Lukin<urix.loo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Use common sense.
If the url is not on flickr.com domain - don't open it.
Can you post this link here?
Here is the email they sent me.:

Date:           10 Jul 2009 11:12:53 +0000 [07:12:53 AM EDT]
From:   "Emma Williams" <edi...@schmap.com> United States
To:     d...@caughtinmotion.com
Subject:        [Flickr] Schmap: Toronto Photo Short-list
Headers:        Show All Headers
You've been sent a Flickr Mail from Emma J. Williams:

:: Schmap: Toronto Photo Short-list

Hi Dave,

I am writing to let you know that one of your photos has
been short-listed for inclusion in the eighth edition of our
Schmap Toronto Guide, to be published at the end of this
month.

http://www.schmap.com/shortlist/p=83563416N00/c=SL28043417

Clicking this link will take you to a page where you can:
i) See which of your photos has been short-listed.
ii) Submit or withdraw your photo from our final selection
phase.
iii) Learn how we credit photos in our Schmap Guides.
iv) Browse online or download the seventh edition of our
Schmap Toronto Guide.

While we offer no payment for publication, many
photographers are pleased to submit their photos, as Schmap
Guides give their work recognition and wide exposure, and
are free of charge to readers. Photos are published at a
maximum width of 150 pixels, are clearly attributed, and
link to high-resolution originals at Flickr.

Our submission deadline is Friday, July 17. If you happen
to be reading this message after this date, please still
click on the link above (our Schmap Guides are updated
frequently - photos submitted after this deadline will be
considered for later releases).

Best regards,

Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides