Thanks, Ken. Yea, I spotted that spot--should be an easy fix. I don't do any lens changing on site--I keep it simple: 2 bodies--one to go wide & 1 to go longer, so that helps. Thanks, again. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Waller" <kwal...@peoplepc.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: Construction IV

I prefer the cropped version.

BTW - It has a spot of dust, midway between the crane & the RH structure, a little above the workers head.

I would recommend a minimum of lens changing on site. If you must change, keep the camera body oriented with the mount down, and rapidly cap the removed lens.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Aguila" <cagu...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Construction IV

Hi Everyone:

I am no longer a free-range chicken.

The tower crane is nearly up, and life on the site is hopping. I have to be escorted everywhere now; I have to wear safety glasses; and I was given ear plugs today. Do you guys prefer 7 or 8?--8 being a crop of 7. Also, other than the obvious--wipe camera down--is there any other camera maintenance I should do after shooting construction. The dust is getting really bad, and I'm kind of worried about the DA 16-45mm.

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/towercrane/index.html

Comments welcome.
Cheers, Christine