I you got this one, Marnie.  It's Madonna as Marilyn.  It was the red mustache
that threw me off.

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
eactiv...@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:58 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Peso: Brooklyn Bridge "DUMBO" area

In a message dated 8/10/2009 9:04:47 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
ann...@nyc.rr.com writes:
Christine, Paul, Doug  -

I was leaning toward the bw strongly, but sometimes I don't trust  myself
:-)

thanks all!

Now I'm gonna mess with folk and take the  color one out lol

ann

Doug Brewer wrote:

> ann sanfedele  wrote:
>
>> poking around in stuff I took a year or so ago... I  _think_ I prefer
>> the  BW.
>>  http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/2564371_i3HHm/1/615974287_MBwWh/Medium
>>  http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/2564371_i3HHm/1/615973564_hreL7/Medium

=============
Oh,  good to read that, because I couldn't even find a color version.

Like  bridge, like gallery (although I've seen a lot of them before).
Actually, GREAT  gallery.

And, yeah, on second look it does seem to be Madonna as  Marilyn. But that
doesn't mean we are wrong when we say we like the two Marilyns  (because,
after all, she was channeling Marilyn).

Heh.

Marnie aka  Doe :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein