Subject: NorCal Meet?
From: eactiv...@aol.com
Date: Thu, August 20, 2009 7:45 pm
To: pdml@pdml.net

Missed the last one in Sacramento.

Would like to do one before I leave the area. (Which I don't know when
it
will be with the condo just listed. But once it sells I will still have
another month with escrow.)

Anyone interested in planning one for September or early October?

After seeing the PUG, I would sure like one that included some night
photography. But considering people's schedules that might be hard to
pull off.
Maybe make the night photography part (stay later) optional?

Anyway, anyone?

Marnie aka Doe :-)

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when
we
created them. Albert Einstein

**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2
easy