Luiz Felipe wrote:
First, thanks Scott!

Yet another WOW gallery. These words should be taken in context - PUG is usually composed of VERY GOOD stuff, wich leaves some words lacking to describe the stronger ones. [ ... ]

Toralf's very, very interesting view.
Thanks.
I could think of a slightly darker sky... yes, assuming it would be possible. Not sure if it's my field monitor... a third view is scheduled :-)
Well, now that you mention it, I tend to agree. But it depends a bit on from what angle I look it, and I haven't checked the calibration of my monitor lately, either...

- Toralf