Yesterday I went to the local Fry's Electronics (Concord, CA) to replace
my mouse and of course I had to swing through the camera section.

I played with the X70 a little and was slightly underwhelmed, but I
think it would be a good camera for general ultra-zoom use.  I may still
recommend it to my dad whenever he decides to replace the KonicaMinolta
I sold him three or four years ago.

There were two K2000 bodies on display, both with the 18-50 lens.  I dig
that little camera, for sure.

The K-7 was present as well, though for some reason there was no lens on
it.  I played with it (read: drooled on it) for a few minutes before
tearing myself away from the awesomeness.

They had at least one lens available too, though it was hard to see it
since they'd buried it under a bunch of Canon junk near the floor.  I'm
pretty sure it was the 50-200.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com