Graydon wrote:
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:20:49PM +0100, Bob W scripsit:
Head-mounted, gyro-stabilized, eye-tracking,
all-weathers, all-light
camera; you trigger the shutter by clenching your teeth.  [...]
Does it have a remote buttock release?
I cannot think of any circumstances where releasing your buttocks to roam free over the veld would constitute a prudent choice of action.
Have you seen my buttocks?

See?  You release your buttocks, you have to get up on a public mailing
list and ask questions like that.  God help you if you start putting
"Lost - buttocks" posters on the local light standards.

-- Graydon
I think this thread has pretty much proven we don't have any standards.

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton