Well, we've all been complaining about marketing and look what we got.  A nice
capable low end DSLR from the engineers, and colors from marketing.  Of course,
it will sell well because of the colors and then we'll all be mad.  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of P. J.
Alling
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 1:37 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: New Pentax stuff

Look at the other specs. the buffer is much larger on the K-7.  The
viewfinder is much superior.  It's fully sealed, (no mention of seals on
the K-x, but the K-m had none, so I'm assuming).  Magnesium shell. Focus
assist. These things may not mean anything to you but they cost money.
There are probably more but those stand out immediately.  If they're not
important to you, the K-x is available in colors!

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton