On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:37:58PM +0100, Bob W wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 02:19:20PM -0700, Jack Davis wrote:
> > > Today, my wife and I picked up some fast food and then went
> > to the local lake to find some shade, eat lunch, watch the
> > ducks, geese, pigeons, human transients and squirrels.
> >
> > Excellent caption.
> >

> Mark!
>
> Now that's what I call damning with fainting praise!

My first reaction was that it was a nice picture, but that the caption
made a great story about it. When I wandered back to the computer a
while later, no longer chuckling over the picture, I noticed a lot
more subtlety and depth to the photo. So I guess it's cool that it
works so well on different levels.

Larry Colen             l...@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc