I like how in "Blur 2" the thing most in focus is the word Pentax.

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
gldnbearz
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:00 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Peso - Almost had it

There's a few more studies in blur that night:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/N6MWazsTT1IguXZwDxQ7XQ?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zHgoskxUwpLeRekJ-OHcjA?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/wY0UBN3LsCY3-mf6PM9Wjw?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Rh9rFw3gazvIdVoww10iXw?feat=directlink