Yeah!  Most of my Harley is still Made in America.

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
eactiv...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:24 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: OT Who needs Photoshop?

In a message dated 10/15/2009 12:27:26 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
p...@web-options.com writes:
Indeed, they have a  despicable political system. But it's you guys who
exported your own jobs and  capital to China, buying cheap and by thinking
that credit doesn't have to be  repaid some day.

I didn't. Evil corporations did. I hope  a lot of them have gone or will go
belly up.

Marnie ;-)  Americans  -- Buy American.

!SIG:4ad6dd35134014062497793!