I use Twitter to follow news, e.g., pentaxusers, leica_camera,
japanexposures, naraneko (Portuguese) and some photographers who
'tweet'.  I guess I could use other ways to follow the news, but I got
used to this method.

BTW, I am sure that I have nothing important to say, so I don't
'tweet' (I have made seven 'tweets' exchanged with my only allowed
follower, my older brother :-)

My opinion about these kind of 'social networks', if anyone cares, is
that they are a loss of my precious time, but I presume some people
find them useful.  I prefer socializing in a 'café' drinking a coffee
(Portuguese/Italian version), beer, wine, plain water, etc :-)

--
Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta
ille nihil dubitat quem nulla scientia dictat