Really love the 1st one, Ann. That's a great shot. Excellent exposure and composition. Everything seems just right to me--especially the timing. The sky is nicely dramatic in the second one. Very nice there, but to my eye the 1st one upstages the 2nd one. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:40 PM
Subject: 2 PESOS: Waiting for the R train in Brooklyn and skies over 4th Avewith Pentax gear

sunday I went to Brooklyn to deliver a ebay purchase in person --- brought the camera with me

hand held and (gasp) manual focused.

The darkside digital rebel with PENTAX 28mmm SMC lens :-)

http://tinyurl.com/yzq6xcl
http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-New-York/2564371_i3HHm/1/702616039_nqrQr/Large

and ...
http://tinyurl.com/yfykwkr