I do like this better. My crop suggestion was vague, but I was thinking of
considerably less crop to the bottom. Doing so would allow more wake to show
and restore it to a vertical frame. Also, while I'm sure it would be of no
consequence to many, doing so would take the horizon out of the center.

Jack