Nice picture!
Painters in the old days solved your problem by making self-portraits.
I can recommend that.
Greetz, Jos

William Robb wrote:
I've had it.
Too high maintenance.
Too frustrating.
Too much drama.

This past year has been incredibly frustrating for me. I had wanted to hone some of my studio skills, which are getting decidedly rusty. I arranged about a dozen shoots during the entire year, five happened, none were especially satisfactory. Last minute cancelleations, flakes, models not prepared to shoot (cancelling after they walked in the door) was more the norm than shooting. I shot this on my kitchen counter last night. Personally, I think it's one of the better pictures I've taken this year, and I didn't have to wait for a no show.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/newer_still/4362.html

I think I'm going to spend 2010 shooting rocks, flowers, blades of grass and old wrecked buildings and cars.

The portait studio is closed until further notice.
I'm done with that crap.

William Robb