On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a Mac freeware or shareware web page building program?
>
> My wife needs to create a simple page with a course syllabus, and links to
> PDFs of reading material--nothing at all fancy.
>
> Rick
>
> http://photo.net/photos/RickW

Taco (http://tacosw.com/) is a very nice, inexpensive ($25) HTML and
PHP editor which includes dynamic preview.

Generally speaking, while I use iWeb, Lightroom and other apps to
generate HTML some of the time, I almost always end up doing some
editing myself on the generated output. Taco and BBEdit (or the free
Text Wrangler) make manipulating HTML easy.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com