David J Brooks wrote:
Great stuff. The frog is wonderful

Dave

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Christian <christ...@skofteland.net> wrote:
The weather really sucked for the first 2 weeks when I went to Australia
over the holidays.  8 inches of rain in 10 days.  Everyone was so excited
about it that I couldn't be glum so I tried to make the best of it.  On the
photography side of things, it was a struggle.  The birds didn't want to
come out from their hiding spots.  The roos weren't relying on food and
water provided by the local reserves and the sky was basically just pure
clouds.

Here's a few shots of the local wildlife around my in-laws' house.  The bat
(a gray-headed flying fox) is from the Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens.  There
are thousands of them roosting there during the day.  Even though we had
more sun in Sydney, when I went to the botanic gardens it was overcast... of
course.

http://birdofthemoment.blogspot.com/

Scroll down smartasses...  you can click the images to make them larger.

comments appreciated.

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/