Rob Studdert wrote:
On 16/01/2010, Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ken,
Interesting. That website was using the weapon to lock out TSA.

I don't think I'd be willing to test the theory outside the USA.

I originally posted the video with a very detailed account of how to travel with guns to protect your other valuables like electronics and camera gear. The guy in the video never mentioned Australia but did mention that he traveled outside the US with the same techniques. The TSA is not allowed to, BY LAW, open luggage that has been locked and has the firearms stickers/documentation all over it. It is up to the check-in counter to verify what's in the luggage before the passenger locks it. It seems like a great idea especially when you consider that a flare gun is classified as a firearm.

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/