No need to apologize.  Thanks for the tip!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "eckinator" <eckina...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:21 AM
Subject: Re: Speaking of SDM...

Sorry Christine, totally missed your question with the answer; yes,
the advice is given for the 50-135 as well and there are some people
saying for the others as well based on an assumption on which I cannot
comment that part of the issue may be due to grease/fat degrading and
causing the drive to go sticky. I would think this is nowadays no
longer an issue with all the knowledge available how to make
grease/fats to order with almost any conceivable property but I am not
qualified in any technical way to say it is altogether BS either
Sorry again
Ecke